A New Feature to Showcase Talents and Brands
The Nerd Initiative is always looking for talents in all genres. We understand how important it is to get your brand recognized in your respective industry, so we created a team with a primary focus on creating content that showcases your brand. Our team publishes captivating content for the online community to view and interact with using social media networks. We are excited to work with talents big or small, that have the aspiration to succeed.
TNI will assist in introducing your brand and provide exposure through our website and social media channels which convert to web traffic, viewers and new fans. The feature will last indefinitely and cost you nothing. To get featured, all you have to do is provide us with the following information listed below.
Are you motivated to get your name out? Please provide us the following:
– A paragraph or two telling us about yourself and your brand with a bio included.
– Attached 3-4 photos taken by yourself (Instagram).*
– Provide us with links to your website and social media networks.
– Completed interview questionnaire (provided by TNI).**
Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject heading: The Nerd Initiative | Spotlight.
Please allow 24 hours for a TNI team member to review your submission and to contact you with any additional information.
We create an awesome relationship with the new talents, brands, and organization we meet. We encourage all Youtubers, Instagramers, Gamers, Live Streamers, Models, Cosplayers and everyone else in between to submit a profile.*** Together we create synergy and great collaboration that promotes growth and scalability.
* Photographers require the explicit permission to use their photographs. If you plan on using high-quality photos please have the photographer contact us prior to submission, or you can obtain permission and notify us via email.
** Interview questionnaires will be emailed separately after the first contact.
*** Must have some digital footprint, subscribers, and followers.